Musky Bay Millwork, is a custom woodworking shop situated in the Township of Georgian Bay at Port Severn. About one half hour north of Barrie on Highway 400 , Musky Bay Millwork services Simcoe, Huronia and Muskoka, in the heart of Ontario cottage country.
Established in 2008, Musky Bay Millwork is owned and operated by Tom Breeson, a certified cabinetmaker, with over 25 years of experience and a love of all things wood.
Musky Bay Millwork
- Does all kinds of woodworking in the Muskoka and Huronia areas: cabinetry, staircases, bookcases, product showcases, kitchens, cabinet re-facing, bathroom vanities, fireplace mantles, wall units, entertainment centres, custom furniture, product display cases, various storage cabinets, closet organizers…..We Build Anything to Suit Your Space
- Will install in new homes, cottages, renovates existing spaces
- Services island cottages
- Has experience in residential work, retail stores and corporate offices
- Can assist with the design and install IKEA kitchens
- All custom work is hand made and professionally spray finished.
- We specialize in colour matching existing furniture or cabinets.
Consultations are by appointment and are free.